Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG (SANN.S)
BRIEF-Santhera Gets Positive Opinion For Orphan Drug Designation In EU For Pol6014 In Cystic Fibrosis
* SANTHERA RECEIVES POSITIVE OPINION FOR ORPHAN DRUG DESIGNATION IN THE EU FOR POL6014 IN CYSTIC FIBROSIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS EXPECTS 50 MILLION SFR SALES OF RAXONE WITHIN 2-3 YEARS
ZURICH, Sept 4 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 9,016 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
ZURICH, Sept 4 Santhera lifted its full-year 2018 sales forecast slightly but quickly drew down cash reserves in the first half, as the Swiss drugmaker continued efforts to make a success of its main drug despite regulatory and trial setbacks.
* 1H 2018 SALES OF CHF 16.0 MILLION, INCREASE OF 48% COMPARED TO 1H 2017
ZURICH, June 22 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent higher at 8473 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* UK'S MHRA RENEWS EARLY ACCESS TO MEDICINES SCHEME SCIENTIFIC OPINION FOR SANTHERA'S RAXONE® (IDEBENONE) IN DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SANTHERA SUBMITS NDA IN SOUTH KOREA FOR RAXONE® FOR THE TREATMENT OF LHON