Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE.N)
WASHINGTON, March 9 Spirit Airlines Inc asked the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration on Friday for a ground stop for all its flights systemwide due to company computer issues, FAA said in a tweet.
* SPIRIT AIRLINES SAYS CONFIDENT CO CAN ACHIEVE FLATTISH CASM EX-FUEL IN 2019 - PRESENTATION
* SPIRIT AIRLINES INC SEES Q1 TOTAL REVENUE PER ASM DOWN 1% - 2.5%
* SPIRIT AIRLINES INC - OF 98 PERCENT OF PILOTS WHO VOTED FOR AGREEMENT, 70 PERCENT CAST BALLOTS IN FAVOR OF AGREEMENT
* SPIRIT AIRLINES INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BFUpJM) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Feb 7 Budget carrier Spirit Airlines Inc's website crashed on Wednesday, leaving customers unable to book flights directly online.
* SPIRIT AIRLINES - SEES FY 2018 ADJUSTED CASM EX-FUEL DOWN 3% TO DOWN 5%
* OppenheimerFunds Reports 7.86 Pct Passive Stake In Spirit Airlines AS OF DEC. 31 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nHlt3z) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK U.S. budget carrier Spirit Airlines said on Tuesday its quarterly profit rose more than 400 percent on the back of a one-time credit benefit from the U.S. tax code overhaul.
NEW YORK, Feb 6 U.S. budget carrier Spirit Airlines said on Tuesday its quarterly profit rose more than 400 percent on the back of a one-time credit benefit from the U.S. tax code overhaul.