State Bank of India (SBI.BO)
25 Apr 2018
* SAYS PROVIDING CASH WITHDRAWAL THROUGH POINT OF SALE MACHINES WITHOUT ANY CHARGES TO BANK CUSTOMERS Source text for Eikon: [To reach out and facilitate maximum number of people looking for convenient cash withdrawal, State Bank of India, country's largest lender is also providing facilities of cash through 'Cash@POS' initiative. Debit card holders of SBI and all other banks can withdraw cash from PoS machines installed by SBI across various merchant locations. As per the RBI guidelines custome
* SAYS STATE BANK OF INDIA HAS RECLASSIFIED CO'S CREDIT ACCOUNTS AS NPA Source text - https://bit.ly/2JHMs8z Further company coverage:
BRIEF-SBI To Consider Extending Validity For Raising AT1 Capital Via Basel III Debt Instruments In INR/USD
* TO CONSIDER EXTENDING VALIDITY PERIOD FOR RAISING AT1 CAPITAL VIA BASEL III DEBT INSTRUMENTS IN DOMESTIC/INTERNATIONAL MARKETS IN INR/USD Source text: https://bit.ly/2JujGbc Further company coverage:
Reliance Communications Ltd (RCom) said on Friday the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) has given its approval for the debt-laden company to proceed with the sale of its tower and fiber assets.
* KEEPS MCLR-BASED LENDING RATES UNCHANGED IN APRIL Source text: [https://bit.ly/2hfLVQS] Further company coverage: (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy)
March 27 Indian shares closed higher for a second straight session on Tuesday, with lenders such as State Bank of India among leading gainers, as a surprise cut in the government's borrowing programme for the next fiscal year lifted sentiment.
BRIEF-State Bank Of India Approves Allotting Shares To India Govt At Issue Price Of 300.82 Rupees Per Share
* SAYS CO APPROVED TO ALLOT SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO INDIA GOVERNMENT AT ISSUE PRICE OF 300.82 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2GcDiTv Further company coverage:
* EXEC SAYS COST OF BORROWING EXPECTED TO GO UP AFTER LOUS DISCONTINUED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Neha Dasgupta)
* EXEC SAYS ALL STATE BANKS CHECKED RECORDS OF OUTSTANDING LOUS
* SAYS CO NOT GOT ANY NOTICE FROM SFIO OR ENFORCEMENT DIRECTORATE ABOUT INVESTIGATION INTO LOANS GRANTED TO USHA MARTIN Source text - http://bit.ly/2tPzi5A Further company coverage: