State Bank of India (SBI.NS)
* STATE BANK OF INDIA CHAIRMAN SAYS RBI POLICY ASSESSMENT BALANCED AND PRAGMATIC
* KEEPS 1 YEAR MCLR UNCHANGED AT 7.95 PERCENT W.E.F. DEC 1 Source text - http://bit.ly/2kd73JD Further company coverage:
Nov 23 State Bank Of India chairman Rajnish Kumar speaking at a news conference:
Nov 17 State Bank of India chairman Rajnish Kumar:
* Other Indian lenders have also seen bad loan additions slowing
Nov 10 Indian shares ended higher on Friday, as banks gained after State Bank of India said it swung to a second-quarter profit from a loss a year ago, while Larsen & Toubro Ltd gained after its unit won orders.
* Chairman says bankruptcy cases provisioning ratio is over 50 percent as of end of September
Nov 10 State Bank of India, the nation's biggest lender by assets, reported a second-quarter net profit of 15.82 billion rupees ($243.3 million), missing estimates, on higher provisions for bad loans.
* Sept quarter standalone net profit 15.82 billion rupees versus profit of 25.38 billion rupees year ago
* Aims to grow international business share to 15 pct in 3 years