Syndicate Bank Ltd (SBNK.NS)
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_12132017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:00 am: NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant, TRAI Chairman R.S. Sharma, Communications Minister Manoj Sinha, Communications Secretary Aruna Sundarajan at India Satcom 2017 in New Delhi. 10:00 am: Supre
MUMBAI, Dec 12 Indian state-run Syndicate Bank Ltd has launched a share sale to institutional investors, seeking to raise up to 12 billion rupees ($186.4 million) to help boost its capital ratio, sources with direct knowledge said on Tuesday.
* SAYS FLOOR PRICE FOR QIP SET AT 88.57 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text: http://bit.ly/2ANJE5G Further company coverage:
* Says cuts 1 year MCLR to 8.45 percent from 8.50 pct Source text - http://bit.ly/2AqhEDB Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net profit 1.05 billion rupees versus profit of 824.2 million rupees last year
* Says review & revision in marginal cost of funds based lending rate (MCLR), base rate and BPLR with effect from 10.09.2017
* Says gets members' nod for raising capital worth up to 35 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: