Schneider Electric SE (SCHN.PA)
26 Apr 2018
* Shares rise 2 pct (Adds exchange rate and acquisitions impact, share price)
April 19 Schneider Electric, a French electrical equipment maker, beat market expectation with a 6.2 percent organic growth in first-quarter revenue, buoyed by upbeat performance of its two businesses and strong demand in China.
* Deals signed during visit of Crown Prince to Paris (Adds details, quotes, background)
French tyre maker Michelin plans to buy British engineering company Fenner for 1.2 billion pounds so that it can serve mining companies better and benefit from an industry recovery.
French tire maker Michelin plans to buy British engineering company Fenner for 1.2 billion pounds ($1.7 billion) so that it can serve mining companies better and benefit from an industry recovery.
* Plans to delist Fenners shares from LSE (Adds details, background, closing share price)
* SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC - ANNOUNCED A PROJECT WITH REC SOLAR TO BUILD AN ADVANCED MICROGRID AT ITS FOXBORO, MASSACHUSETTS FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF THE COMBINATION BETWEEN SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE BUSINESS AND AVEVA
BRIEF-Aveva Says Application Made For Admission Of 97.2 Mln Consideration Shares To Be Issued To Schneider Electric
* APPLICATION MADE TO UK LISTING AUTHORITY, LSE FOR ADMISSION OF 97.2 MILLION CONSIDERATION SHARES TO BE ISSUED TO SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* European stocks rise to 1-week high * Airbus scores best day in 6 years * Earnings boost Aegon, Ipsen * Nestle falls on earnings disappointment Feb 15 - Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING SNAPSHOT: EUROPE UP FOR A SECOND DAY (1730 GMT) Su