Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc (SCMP.OQ)
16 Jan 2018
BRIEF-Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Received Notification From FDA That It Has Extended PDUFA Goal Date By 3 Months
* SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS - ON DEC 28, RECEIVED NOTIFICATION FROM U.S. FDA THAT IT HAS EXTENDED PDUFA GOAL DATE BY 3 MONTHS FOR SNDA FOR LUBIPROSTONE
Mallinckrodt Plc said on Tuesday it would buy Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc for about $840 million (£628.8 million) to snap up constipation drug Amitiza and a clutch of experimental rare disease treatments, as it battles declining sales of its biggest drug, Acthar.
Mallinckrodt Plc said on Tuesday it would buy Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc for about $840 million to snap up constipation drug Amitiza and a clutch of experimental rare disease treatments, as it battles declining sales of its biggest drug, Acthar.
* Deal for $18/share, a premium of about 6 pct to Friday close
BRIEF-Sucampo Pharma Says If Merger Agreement Terminated, Co Agreed To Pay Mallinckrodt Fee Of $44 Million
* SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS SAYS IF MERGER AGREEMENT TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, CO AGREED TO PAY MALLINCKRODT FEE OF $44 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2BUtNpK) Further company coverage:
* MALLINCKRODT TO ACQUIRE SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS FOR APPROXIMATELY $1.2 BILLION
Dec 26 Mallinckrodt Plc said on Tuesday it would buy Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc in a deal valued at about $1.2 billion to gain access to its constipation drug, Amitiza.
BRIEF-ING Groep NV Reports 6.70 Pct Passive Stake In Sucampo Pharmaceuticals As Of Dec 7 - SEC Filing
* REPORTS A 6.70 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF DEC 7 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yseEW4) Further company coverage:
* LINDEN CAPITAL L.P REPORTS 5.1 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF DECEMBER 6, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text : [http://bit.ly/2jz2syj] Further company coverage:
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc is considering selling itself after receiving takeover interest, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
|Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PGNX.OQ)||$6.04||--|
|Innoviva Inc (INVA.OQ)||$14.56||--|
|Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR.OQ)||$69.74||--|
|Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd (ASTR.NS)||Rs1,152.75||-15.40|
|Shire PLC (SHP.L)||3,525.00||-50.00|
|Shire PLC (3159084.L)||--||--|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$62.07||--|
|Alcon Inc (ACL.N)||--||--|
|Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IRWD.OQ)||$14.83||--|
|Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc (SGYP.OQ)||$2.24||--|