SDL PLC (SDL.L)
* DOMINIC LAVELLE, CFO, IS TO STEP DOWN FROM BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY GROUP REVENUE £287.7 MILLION VERSUS £289.9 MLN IN 2016
* SDL PLC - SDL EXPECTS TO DELIVER ADJUSTED EBITA 1 FOR 2017 OF APPROXIMATELY £22 MILLION, AFTER RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CAPITALISATION OF C.£2.5 MILLION
Shares of SDL Plc plunged 25 percent after the language translation software maker said full-year like-for-like core profit was expected to fall short of the current market estimate as some deals may not close by the year-end.
Dec 15 Shares of SDL Plc plunged 25 percent after the language translation software maker said full-year like-for-like core profit was expected to fall short of the current market estimate as some deals may not close by the year-end.
* GROUP IS RELIANT ON CLOSURE OF CERTAIN SOFTWARE DEALS, WHICH MAY NOT BE PROCESSED AND FULLY AWARDED BY 31 DECEMBER 2017
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should You Buy Legal & General Group Plc, Paragon Group of Companies PLC, Treatt plc And SDL plc Following Friday's News?
- Should You Invest In Enquest Plc, SDL plc And Smiths Group plc?
- Does Sepura Plc Offer More Value Than Genus plc & SDL plc After A 24% Rally?
- Why Burberry Group plc, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC And SDL plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- Today's Falling Knife: SDL Plc Plunges Over 33%
- 3 Shares Being Beaten By The FTSE Today