Schroders PLC (SDR.L)
25 Mar 2019
* SLA shares up 1.4 pct, Lloyds shares up 0.2 pct (Adds analyst reaction, share reaction, bullet points)
LONDON Schroders posted a 15 percent fall in full-year pretax profit after restructuring costs and a fall in assets under management and fee income, sending shares in the British asset manager lower on Thursday.
* SAYS SCHRODERS PLC TODAY ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF TWO NEW DIRECTORS, DEBORAH WATERHOUSE AND LEONIE SCHRODER, EFFECTIVE 11 MARCH 2019
LONDON, March 7 British asset manager Schroders on Thursday posted a 15 percent fall in full-year pretax profit on the back of higher one-off costs and a fall in assets under management and fee income.
Schroders said https://www.schroders.com/en/media-relations/newsroom/all_news_releases/schroders-appoints-new-uk-intermediary-head-of-operations-and-governance on Wednesday it had named Anna O'Donoghue as the head of operations and governance for its UK intermediary business.
* SCHRODERS PLC DISCLOSES 5.005 PERCENT STAKE IN ROYAL MAIL PLC - FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GRANTED CATEGORY 1 FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDER LICENCE, ENABLING IT TO OFFER GLOBAL INVESTMENT SERVICES DIRECTLY TO SOUTH AFRICAN CLIENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
GAM Holding AG has rebuffed an offer from Schroders Plc to sell its Systematic division, which handles the Swiss money manager's Cantab quantitative hedge fund unit, the FT reported, citing two people familiar with the matter.
Nov 4 GAM Holding AG has rebuffed an offer from Schroders Plc to sell its Systematic division, which handles the Swiss money manager's Cantab quantitative hedge fund unit, the FT reported, citing two people familiar with the matter.
LONDON Lloyds Banking Group and Schroders said on Tuesday they had struck a multi-billion pound wealth management deal aimed at changing the way Britons save and invest.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Is this the top of the market for these finance stocks?
- Great dividends. Great margins. Low debt. Are these Footsie shares the best bargains out there?
- Should you buy BT Group plc, Schroders plc and Weir Group plc after today's results?
- Why I think Lloyds Banking Group plc, Legal & General Group plc and Schroders plc are bargain buys
- Why Schroders plc looks set to beat HSBC Holdings plc
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms