Stagecoach Group PLC (SGC.L)
18 Apr 2019
Stagecoach Group said on Wednesday its bids to renew existing East Midlands and West Coast rail franchises had been disqualified due to concerns over pensions, sending shares in the bus and train operator down as much as 10 percent.
April 10 Stagecoach Group said on Wednesday its bids to renew existing East Midlands and West Coast rail franchises had been disqualified due to concerns over pensions, sending shares in the bus and train operator down as much as 10 percent.
April 10 Stagecoach Group said on Wednesday it was disqualified from three UK rail franchise bids after officials informed the train and bus operator that its proposals did not meet some requirements related to pensions risk.
Shares in Stagecoach rose almost 13 percent on Wednesday after the British transport company bumped up its annual profit forecast, citing a strong performance at its rail businesses.
* Shares up 13 pct, on top of midcap index (Adds shares, analyst comments, share movement)
April 3 British transport company Stagecoach on Wednesday raised its full-year expectation for adjusted earnings per share, citing a strong performance at its UK Rail division.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 dividend growth shares with wide margins of safety
- Are Sirius Minerals plc, Homeserve plc and Stagecoach Group plc too good to miss?
- Why are shares dropping like a rock at Ocado Group plc, Stagecoach Group plc and Go-Ahead Group plc?
- Don't invest in Stagecoach Group plc, Hargreaves Services plc and Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc until you've read this
- 3 Super Dividend Stocks: Aviva plc, SSE PLC And Stagecoach Group plc
- GlaxoSmithKline plc, Burberry Group plc & Stagecoach Group plc: Buy Low, Sell High?