Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
17 Nov 2017
* CONFIRMS ACQUISITION OF INTACCT CORPORATION HAS NOW BEEN COMPLETED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* COMPLETES DISPOSAL OF NORTH AMERICAN PAYMENTS BUSINESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* RECONFIRMS CURRENT GUIDANCE FOR FULL YEAR OF AT LEAST 6 PCT ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH
* SAYS TOTAL CONSIDERATION IS $850M (£654M ) TO BE PAID IN CASH AND ROLLED OVER SAGE OPTIONS
LONDON British shares fell on Monday as a technology sell-off spread across Europe, while contractor Mitie jumped after forecasting a recovery in its fortunes.
* Micro Focus, Sage, Sophos among top fallers (Updates prices at close, adds detail)
LONDON, June 12 British shares fell on Monday as a technology sell-off spread across Europe, while contractor Mitie jumped after forecasting a recovery in its fortunes.
FTSE falters as election looms, travel stocks down - For more see the European equities LiveMarkets blog
LONDON, June 5 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
* Announces sale of its North American payments business to GTCR LLC
Earnings vs. Estimates
- As ARM Holdings plc flies on takeover bid, who could be next?
- Can HSBC Holdings plc, The Sage Group plc and Avon Rubber plc help to 'Brexit-proof' your portfolio?
- Should you buy defensive stocks Centrica plc, British American Tobacco plc and The Sage Group plc ahead of the EU referendum?
- Is it time to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Centamin plc and Sage Group plc?
- Are The Sage Group plc, Trinity Mirror plc and Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc star buys after today's updates?
- Why Growth Hunters Need To Check Out Britvic Plc, The Sage Group plc & British American Tobacco plc