Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
May 17 British software company Sage Group Plc said on Friday it expects full-year organic recurring revenue growth to be at the top end of its previous forecast, following higher subscriptions.
May 17 British software company Sage on Friday said it expects full-year organic recurring revenue growth to be at the top end of its previous forecast, underpinned by higher software subscriptions.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- As ARM Holdings plc flies on takeover bid, who could be next?
- Can HSBC Holdings plc, The Sage Group plc and Avon Rubber plc help to 'Brexit-proof' your portfolio?
- Should you buy defensive stocks Centrica plc, British American Tobacco plc and The Sage Group plc ahead of the EU referendum?
- Is it time to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Centamin plc and Sage Group plc?
- Are The Sage Group plc, Trinity Mirror plc and Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc star buys after today's updates?
- Why Growth Hunters Need To Check Out Britvic Plc, The Sage Group plc & British American Tobacco plc