SEGRO PLC (SGRO.L)
15 Dec 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, December 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has placed Global Logistic Properties Limited's (GLP) 'BBB+' Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR), its senior unsecured rating and rating of all its outstanding bonds on Rating Watch Negative (RWN). A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. GLP's ratings have been placed on RWN pending a review of GLP's operational and financing plan after its
BRIEF-SEGRO announces launch and pricing of 8 year, 500 mln euro senior unsecured bond issue for SELP
* announces launch and pricing of an 8 year, eur 500 million (£442 million) senior unsecured bond issue for selp
* SEGRO - ACQUIRED A FULLY LET 390,000 SQ FT BIG BOX WAREHOUSE IN MIDLANDS REGION OF UK FROM LGIM REAL ASSETS, IN EXCHANGE FOR KINGSLAND BUSINESS PARK, AND A BALANCING CASH PAYMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Oct 26 British housebuilder Barratt and commercial property group Segro have pulled out of a 6 billion pound ($8 billion) development deal that was expected to produce 10,000 houses due to disagreement over terms with the local authority.
* SEGRO PLC - Q3 NEW HEADLINE RENT CONTRACTED £8.8 MILLION VERSUS 13.5 MILLION STG , INCLUDING £3.8 MILLION IN RENT FROM EXISTING SPACE
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a final instrument rating of 'A-' to the senior unsecured notes issued by UK-based logistics property company SEGRO plc. Fitch has assigned final ratings to the following bonds: - GBP350 million 2.375% notes due 2029 at 'A-' - GBP400 million 2.875% notes due 2037 at 'A-' The final ratings reflect the fact that the majority of proceeds (GBP677 million) are being used to repurchase exi
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'A-(EXP)' rating to the proposed senior unsecured notes to be issued by SEGRO plc. Proceeds from the notes will be used for general corporate purposes which may include the repurchase of existing debt. Fitch has applied a one-notch uplift to the expected instrument rating from the IDR. This is in line with SEGRO's existing bonds, which the notes are expected to rank pari passu wi
* OFFERS WILL END AT 5:00 P.M. (LONDON TIME) ON 3 OCTOBER 2017 ( EXPIRATION DEADLINE) UNLESS EXTENDED, RE-OPENED OR TERMINATED BY COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UK real-estate company SEGRO plc's (Segro) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+', senior unsecured rating at 'A-', and Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. The Outlook is Stable. The ratings reflect Segro's high-quality logistics property portfolio and its stable rental income, its improved leverage and an extensive development pipeline. The portfolio, which has been refocused towards
British property developer, Segro Plc , reported a 5.4 percent rise in the value of its assets due to growing demand for warehouses and industrial property from online retailers.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- What do today's results mean for Drax Group plc, Croda International plc, SEGRO plc and Man Group plc?
- Here's why HSBC Holdings plc, SSE plc and Segro plc are on my dividend buy list
- Are BHP Billiton plc, Segro plc and Hansteen Holdings plc super income stocks?
- Can You Afford To Miss These 4 'Secret' Dividend Stars?
- Could You Retire Early With SEGRO plc, Prudential plc & Wizz Air Holdings PLC?
- Should You Buy Rolls-Royce Holding PLC, Darty PLC & SEGRO plc Today?