SGS SA (SGSN.S)
* SGS IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE AN INVESTMENT IN IMPRINT ANALYTICS, AUSTRIA, AS PART OF A NEW STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Berlin Speed Desk)
* SGS TO EXPAND BIOANALYTICAL TESTING CAPABILITIES IN FRANCE AT ITS POITIERS LABORATORY
* DHL PARTNERS WITH SGS TO EXPAND FLEXITANK SHIPPING SERVICE FOR LIQUIDS
ZURICH, Nov 7 Swiss testing and inspection company SGS cut its profit targets for 2020 on Wednesday, saying a downturn in commodities markets had also prompted it to make management changes.
ZURICH, Nov 7 Swiss testing company SGS scaled back its profit targets for 2020, saying on Wednesday that a downturn in commodities markets would delay a hoped-for boost.
* TARGETING ACCELERATING M&A AND REMAIN DISCIPLINED ON RETURNS
* ACQUISITION BROADENS OUR SERVICES WITHIN NON-WOVEN MATERIALS, PARTICULARLY FILTRATION PERFORMANCE, ALLOWING FURTHER EXPANSION OF VALUE-ADDED SERVICES TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND CORE INDUSTRIES Source text: https://bit.ly/2q0qp4g Further company coverage: (Reporting by Berlin Speed Desk)
* announces the successful issuance of a seven year CHF 225 million straight bond with a coupon of 0.75 per cent and a ten year CHF 175 million straight bond with a coupon of 1.25 per cent
ZURICH, July 22 Swiss logistics services and testing company SGS has appointed Peter Kalantzis as acting chairman of the board of directors after current Chairman Sergio Marchionne, the CEO of carmaker Fiat Chrysler, was hospitalised in Zurich.
* SAYS TOTAL H1 REVENUE INCREASED BY 6.5% (OF WHICH 5.6% ORGANIC) ON A CONSTANT CURRENCY BASIS TO CHF 3.3 BILLION