Shaftesbury PLC (SHB.L)
19 Jul 2019
LONDON, June 10 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 4.54 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) 3i Group
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are Tritax Big Box REIT plc, Great Portland Estates plc and Shaftesbury plc about to fall by 50%+?
- Should You Buy J Sainsbury plc, Shaftesbury plc & Premier Farnell plc On Friday?
- Build A Strong Portfolio With 5 Top Quality REITs: Londonmetric Property PLC, Great Portland Estates PLC, Shaftesbury plc, Primary Health Properties PLC & British Land Company PLC
- London Property Boom Boosts Shaftesbury Plc
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Land Securities Ups Its Dividend