Shaftesbury PLC (SHB.L)
(This version of February 22's story corrects paragraph 4 to clarify NBIM's partnership with Crown Estate)
((This Feb. 22 story corrects paragraph 4 to clarify NBIM's partnership with Crown Estate))
Feb 22 The sovereign wealth fund of Norway bought a 245 million pounds ($342 million) stake in British property group Shaftesbury from Invesco, regulatory filings showed on Thursday.
* INVESCO LTD CUTS STAKE IN BRITISH PROPERTY COMPANY SHAFTESBURY PLC TO 0.007 PERCENT FROM 9.99 PERCENT EARLIER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS CONTINUING HIGH FOOTFALL AND ROBUST TRADING THROUGH FOR PERIOD 1 OCTOBER 2017 TO 8 FEBRUARY 2018
Shaftesbury's top investor intends to vote down three resolutions that would authorise directors to allot shares, the property company that owns large chunks of London districts Soho and Covent Garden said in a statement on Tuesday.
Jan 30 Shaftesbury's top investor intends to vote down three resolutions that would authorise directors to allot shares, the property company that owns large chunks of London districts Soho and Covent Garden said in a statement on Tuesday.
* RECEIVED STATEMENT FROM SAMUEL TAK LEE, ULTIMATE OWNER OF 25.02 PERCENT STAKE IN CO, OF INTENTION TO VOTE AGAINST SOME AGM RESOLUTIONS
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are Tritax Big Box REIT plc, Great Portland Estates plc and Shaftesbury plc about to fall by 50%+?
- Should You Buy J Sainsbury plc, Shaftesbury plc & Premier Farnell plc On Friday?
- Build A Strong Portfolio With 5 Top Quality REITs: Londonmetric Property PLC, Great Portland Estates PLC, Shaftesbury plc, Primary Health Properties PLC & British Land Company PLC
- London Property Boom Boosts Shaftesbury Plc
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Land Securities Ups Its Dividend