Sherwin-Williams Co (SHW.N)
HOUSTON U.S. pipeline operator Williams Co's private equity partners in a midstream venture dubbed Caiman Energy II are looking to sell their minority stakes for as much as $1 billion, according to four people familiar with the matter.
HOUSTON, March 9 U.S. pipeline operator Williams Co's private equity partners in a midstream venture dubbed Caiman Energy II are looking to sell their minority stakes for as much as $1 billion, according to four people familiar with the matter.
* SHERWIN-WILLIAMS CO - CEO J. G. MORIKIS' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.5 MILLION VERSUS $9.6 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2G3B1Xo) Further company coverage:
* LOWE'S COMPANIES INC - SHERWIN-WILLIAMS WILL BECOME THE ONLY NATIONWIDE SUPPLIER TO LOWE'S U.S. RETAIL OUTLETS FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTS
* SHERWIN-WILLIAMS SAYS ENTERED INTO CERTAIN AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* THE SHERWIN-WILLIAMS COMPANY REPORTS 2017 YEAR-END AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Annaly Capital Management says with additions of Fallon and Williams, co's board will comprise eleven members
* Annaly Capital Management, Inc. expands board with election of Katie Beirne Fallon and Vicki Williams effective January 1, 2018
AMSTERDAM Dutch paints maker Akzo Nobel, under pressure after rejecting a lucrative takeover offer and two profit warnings, has confirmed merger talks with smaller U.S. rival Axalta Coating Systems Ltd to create a $30 billion company.
* The Sherwin-Williams Company reports 2017 third quarter financial results
* Sherwin-Williams declares dividend of $0.85 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|BASF SE (BASFn.DE)||€83.60||-1.14|
|E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD)||Php32.10||-0.90|
|E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD_pa.N)||$86.00||+1.00|
|E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD_pb.N)||$102.48||--|
|PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG.N)||$113.22||-1.71|
|The Valspar Corp (VAL.N)||--||--|
|RPM International Inc. (RPM.N)||$48.60||-1.03|
|Akzo Nobel N.V. (AKZO.AS)||€79.30||-0.40|