Signet Jewelers Ltd (SIG.N)
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Signet Jewelers completes first phase of strategic outsourcing of credit portfolio
* Capital Research Global Investors 10.2 percent passive stake in Signet Jewelers Ltd as of August 31 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2eM8V62 Further company coverage:
U.S. stocks dipped on Thursday as political uncertainty in Washington kept investors cautious ahead of comments on monetary policy from central bankers gathered for their annual meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. | Video
U.S. jewelers Tiffany & Co and Signet Jewelers Ltd reported bigger-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by strong demand for their high-margin bracelets, rings, necklaces and branded jewelry. | Video
Aug 24 U.S. jewelers Tiffany & Co and Signet Jewelers Ltd reported bigger-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by strong demand for their high-margin bracelets, rings, necklaces and branded jewelry.
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Signet Jewelers to acquire R2Net, owner of jamesallen.com, to accelerate its customer-first omnichannel strategy
July 17 Signet Jewelers Ltd, owner of the Kay and Jared brands, said on Monday it named Virginia Drosos chief executive officer, succeeding 35-year company veteran Mark Light who will retire due to health reasons.
* Signet Jewelers Ltd - Drosos previously served as president & CEO of Assurex Health and as a group president of global beauty care at Procter & Gamble