Shaw Communications Inc (SJRb.TO)
22 Jan 2018
BRIEF-The City of Vancouver Partners With Shaw Communications To Expand Public’S Access To Free Wi-Fi
* CITY PARTNERS WITH SHAW TO EXPAND PUBLIC’S ACCESS TO FREE WI-FI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Jan 11 Canada's main stock index edged higher in early trade on Thursday, with gains for energy and mining companies offsetting losses for marijuana producers and a dip in Shaw Communications Inc after it reported disappointing quarterly earnings.
* COMPANY IS CONFIRMING THAT IT REMAINS ON TRACK TO MEET ITS FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE
Jan 4 Shaw Communications Inc's former chief executive, Jim Shaw, died on Wednesday at the age of 60, the Canadian telecom company said in a statement.
* SHAW COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES THE DEATH OF JIM SHAW Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Mackenzie Financial Corp reports 10.02 percent passive stake in Shaw Communications inc as on October 31, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zBhOv2) Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Oct 26 Canadian cable company Shaw Communications Inc reported a 2.6 percent increase in revenue on Thursday but paid heavily to add wireless and internet subscribers, squeezing its margins.
Oct 26 Canadian telecom company Shaw Communications Inc reported a 2.6 percent increase in revenue on Thursday as it added more wireless and internet subscribers.
* Shaw announces fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2017 results
Oct 26 Canadian telecoms company Shaw Communications Inc's fourth-quarter profit more than tripled, helped by a C$330 million gain on the sale of its subsidiary ViaWest Inc.