Skanska AB (SKAb.ST)
* SKANSKA BUILDS MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT IN LONDON, UK, FOR GBP 141 M, ABOUT SEK 1.6 BILLION
STOCKHOLM, May 9 Construction group Skanska on Wednesday reported a bigger-than-expected fall in first-quarter profit mainly on the back of writedowns related to project delays in Poland, sending its shares down.
STOCKHOLM, May 9 Swedish construction firm Skanska posted on Wednesday a bigger-than-expected 65 percent dive in first-quarter operating profit and said it had identified additional project delays in Poland.
* SKANSKA SELLS OFFICE BUILDING IN BUCHAREST, ROMANIA, FOR EUR 53 M, ABOUT SEK 530 M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* SKANSKA SELLS PRE-SCHOOL AND RETIREMENT HOME IN MALMÖ, SWEDEN, FOR SEK 295 M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Anna Ringstrom)
* SKANSKA BUILDS PRODUCTION AND STORAGE FACILITY IN GLIWICE, POLAND, FOR PLN 128 M, ABOUT SEK 300 M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* SKANSKA SELLS OFFICE BUILDING IN SOLNA, SWEDEN, FOR ABOUT SEK 200 M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* The Board resolved to exercise the Annual General Meeting’s authorization concerning the repurchase of shares.
* SKANSKA IMPROVES OFFICE BUILDINGS IN REDMOND, WASHINGTON, USA, FOR USD 38 M, ABOUT SEK 310 M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* SKANSKA BUILDS SCHOOL FACILITY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE, USA, FOR USD 44 M, ABOUT SEK 360 M