Smiths Group PLC (SMIN.L)
20 Apr 2018
Engineering company Smiths Group reported a lower than expected first-half profit on Friday, hit by weakness in its core businesses, sending its shares down as much as 11 percent.
March 23 British engineering company Smiths Group reported a lower than expected first-half profit on Friday, hit by weakness in its core businesses, sending its shares down as much as 11 percent.
March 23 British engineering firm Smiths Group Plc reported a 4.3 percent fall in first-half revenue on Friday, hurt by weakness in its businesses serving energy and medical sectors.
Nov 14 Smiths Group Plc said on Tuesday first-quarter underlying revenue fell 2 percent, hurt by order timings, but the British conglomerate kept its expectations for the year unchanged.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are Today's Updates From SABMiller plc, Pets At Home Group PLC And Smiths Group plc Game Changers For Investors?
- Should You Snap Up Anglo American plc, Smiths Group plc & Kainos Group PLC Today?
- Should You Follow Director Buying At BAE Systems plc, Amec Foster Wheeler PLC & Smiths Group plc?
- Are AFC Energy plc, Smiths Group plc & Devro plc Set To Soar?
- The 3 Cheapest FTSE 100 Stocks? Aviva plc, 3i Group plc And Smiths Group plc
- Should You Buy These Former Market Darlings At 52-Week Lows: Weir Group PLC, Pearson plc, Smiths Group plc, William Hill plc And Hunting plc