Smiths Group PLC (SMIN.L)
19 Feb 2018
Nov 14 Smiths Group Plc said on Tuesday first-quarter underlying revenue fell 2 percent, hurt by order timings, but the British conglomerate kept its expectations for the year unchanged.
Engineering company Smiths Group said on Friday it had agreed a deal to insure 207 million pounds of its pension scheme with Canada Life.
Oct 20 Engineering company Smiths Group said on Friday it had agreed a deal to insure 207 million pounds ($271.38 million) of its pension scheme with Canada Life.
* TRUSTEE OF SMITHS INDUSTRIES PENSION SCHEME HAS ENTERED INTO A BULK ANNUITY BUY-IN AGREEMENT WITH CANADA LIFE
British conglomerate Smiths Group reported a fall in underlying full-year revenue due to weakness in its energy equipment and service business as well as its medical device unit.
Sept 22 British conglomerate Smiths Group reported a fall in underlying full-year revenue due to weakness in its energy equipment and service business as well as its medical device unit.
Sept 22 Engineering conglomerate Smiths Group Plc posted a 17 percent rise in full-year pre-tax profit on Friday, helped by growth in its security scanners business.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are Today's Updates From SABMiller plc, Pets At Home Group PLC And Smiths Group plc Game Changers For Investors?
- Should You Snap Up Anglo American plc, Smiths Group plc & Kainos Group PLC Today?
- Should You Follow Director Buying At BAE Systems plc, Amec Foster Wheeler PLC & Smiths Group plc?
- Are AFC Energy plc, Smiths Group plc & Devro plc Set To Soar?
- The 3 Cheapest FTSE 100 Stocks? Aviva plc, 3i Group plc And Smiths Group plc
- Should You Buy These Former Market Darlings At 52-Week Lows: Weir Group PLC, Pearson plc, Smiths Group plc, William Hill plc And Hunting plc