Smith & Nephew PLC (SN.L)
16 Nov 2018
LONDON Britain's Smith & Nephew expects its trading profit margin to be higher this year than last on a better performance for its hips franchise, boosting its shares.
LONDON, Nov 1 Britain's Smith & Nephew expects its trading profit margin to be higher this year than last on a better performance for its hips franchise, boosting its shares.
LONDON, Nov 1 British medical products maker Smith & Nephew said it was on track to meet full-year guidance after growing quarterly revenues by 3 percent, on strong demand for its artificial hips and knees in the United States and emerging markets.
* But BATS, Relx, Smith & Nephew gain after updates (Adds closing prices)
LONDON, July 26 A drop in heavyweight oil stocks weighed on the UK's top share index, which failed to join a broader rally across European stocks on Thursday as U.S.-EU trade tensions thawed.
LONDON Smith & Nephew's new chief executive confirmed the company's full-year guidance on Thursday after improvement in its U.S. market helped revenues for the artificial hip and knee maker to recover from a tough start to the year.
LONDON, July 26 Smith & Nephew, Europe's biggest artificial hip and knee maker, reiterated its full-year guidance on Thursday after its established markets returned to growth after a difficult start to the year.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Is Ekf Diagnostics Holding plc a buy as shares jump 10%+?
- 2 'must-have' healthcare stocks after today's updates?
- Are these 3 shares simply the best Brexit buys after today's results?
- 3 growth stocks still worth buying: Shire plc, Smith & Nephew plc and Coca Cola HBC AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc vs Smith & Nephew plc: which is the FTSE 100's best medical marvel?
- Should you forget the high valuations and buy FTSE 100 giants Diageo plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Smith & Nephew plc?