Senior PLC (SNR.L)
16 Mar 2018
* UNIT SENIOR AEROSPACE UPECA (MALAYSIA) SECURES FIVE-YEAR CONTRACT WITH SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Ian King, the CEO of defence group BAE Systems for almost a decade, will become chairman of Senior Plc next year, as the British engineer prepares for an expected pick up of demand at its main aerospace, trucks and energy businesses.
* Sees adjusted pretax profit slightly ahead of expectations (Adds analysts, details, background, shares)
* LONG-TERM SUPPLY CONTRACT FROM BOEING TO SUPPLY OXYGEN AND EBU TUBES ON BOEING'S NEXT- GENERATION 737, 737 MAX, 747-8, 767, 767-2C, 777, 777X AND P-8 PLATFORMS.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- These FTSE-listed giants are grabbing the headlines! Should you buy?
- 3 top buys after today's updates? Senior plc, Saga plc and Chemring Group plc
- Are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Senior plc And Go-Ahead Group plc Safe Buys In Uncertain Times?
- Are BAE Systems plc, QinetiQ Group plc & Senior plc Set To Soar?
- 250 Reasons To Buy Rolls-Royce Holding PLC, Senior plc And Meggitt plc
- Cobham plc Surges 8%: Is It A Better Buy Than Chemring Group plc, Senior plc And QinetiQ Group plc?