Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC (SPX.L)
SPX.L on London Stock Exchange
22 Jan 2019
22 Jan 2019
Change (% chg)
Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc is a United Kingdom-based industrial engineering company. The Company's segments include Europe, Middle East & Africa; Asia Pacific; Americas; Steam specialties business, and Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (Watson-Marlow). The Company's businesses include Spirax Sarco and Watson-Marlow. Spirax... (more)
LONDON Insurance group Hiscox and Spirax-Sarco Engineering will be joining Britain's top share FTSE 100 index as a result of this month's quarterly review, FTSE Russell said on Wednesday.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Do today's results make this stock the best in its sector?
- Are Rolls-Royce Holding plc, Rotork plc and Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc three stocks to make you rich?
- Why I Would Buy Betfair Group Ltd And Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc But Sell Hardy Oil & Gas plc
- Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc Reports Another Strong Half-Year
- Why Wm. Morrison Supermarkets plc, Barratt Developments Plc And Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE Today