Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd (SRES.NS)
23 May 2018
SAO PAULO India's Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd will try for a third time to sell sugar mills it owns in Brazil at an auction as part of a recovery plan in its in-court debt restructuring, according to court documents seen by Reuters.
SAO PAULO, April 2 India's Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd will try for a third time to sell sugar mills it owns in Brazil at an auction as part of a recovery plan in its in-court debt restructuring, according to court documents seen by Reuters.
* DEC QUARTER LOSS 22.67 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS 420 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* WILMAR MAKES ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT IN SHREE RENUKA SUGARS LIMITED
* SAYS MD NARENDRA MURKUMBI RESIGNS Source text - http://bit.ly/2IdGxqN Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, Feb 19 U.S.-based private equity firm Castlelake LP is in talks to take over a sugar and ethanol plant in Brazil owned by Indian company Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd , according to two sources familiar with the negotiations.
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO ISSUE 500 MILLION CCPS AGGREGATING UPTO 8.14 BILLION RUPEES TO WILMAR SUGAR HOLDINGS ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS
* SAYS APPROVED ISSUE OF SHARES TO LENDERS AND ISSUE OF SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO WILMAR SUGAR HOLDINGS Source text - http://bit.ly/2Gtim75 Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Shree Renuka Sugars Gets Shareholders' Nod For Re-Appointing Narendra Murkumbi As Vice Chairman, MD
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR RE-APPOINTING NARENDRA MURKUMBI AS VICE CHAIRMAN, MD