Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SSL.TO)
19 Apr 2018
* YAMANA GOLD CONTINUES TO DISCOVER ADDITIONAL RESOURCES AT PRODUCING CHAPADA MINE IN BRAZIL
* SOLD ABOUT 14,650 ATTRIBUTABLE GOLD EQUIVALENT OUNCES DURING Q1 OF 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SANDSTORM GOLD LTD - CO'S NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID IS BEING RENEWED AFTER EXISTING NCIB EXPIRES ON APRIL 4, 2018
* SANDSTORM GOLD ANNOUNCES 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND ANNUAL RESULTS
* SANDSTORM GOLD LTD - REVOLVING LOAN HAS A TERM OF FOUR YEARS, MATURING ON DECEMBER 20, 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Dec 19 Canada's main stock index made a small gain on Tuesday, boosted by a surge in Great Canadian Gaming Corp after it won a gaming contract and helped by rises among some miners, major banks and other financial stocks.
TORONTO, Dec 19 Canada's main stock index rose in morning trade on Tuesday, boosted by gains among its biggest banks and other financial stocks, while Great Canadian Gaming Corp surged after it won a contract to operate facilities in the Toronto region.
Dec 19 Acacia Mining Plc said on Tuesday it would sell its 2 percent royalty over the Houndé Mine in Burkina Faso for $45 million to Sandstorm Gold Ltd.
* SANDSTORM GOLD ACQUIRES 2% NSR ROYALTY ON ENDEAVOUR'S HOUNDÉ GOLD MINE FROM ACACIA MINING
* Qtrly attributable gold equivalent ounces sold of 14,293 ounces versus 12,588 ounces last year