Stockmann Oyj Abp (STCBV.HE)
HELSINKI, Jan 23 Finnish department store chain Stockmann is continuing talks to divest its Nevsky Centre property in St. Petersburg, the company's chief executive said on Tuesday.
* STOCKMANN CONTINUES ITS EFFICIENCY MEASURES IN SUPPORT FUNCTIONS
HELSINKI, Jan 11 Finnish deparment store and fashion chain group Stockmann will fall short of its profit guidance for 2017 after weak fourth-quarter sales, the company warned on Thursday.
HELSINKI, Jan 11 Finnish deparment store chain Stockmann will not reach its profit guidance for 2017 due to weak sales in the fourth quarter, the company warned on Thursday.
* PRELIMINARY INFORMATION ON STOCKMANN'S REVENUE AND OPERATING PROFIT IN 2017
HELSINKI Department store chain Stockmann plans to sell a well-known Helsinki building to cash in on the Finnish capital's booming commercial property market and bolster its finances.
* Stockmann could cut profit outlook again - analyst (Adds profit outlook, bullets, updates shares)
HELSINKI, Jan 2 Department store chain Stockmann is planning to sell a well known building in Helsinki, which has an estimated book value of around 100 million euros ($120 million), to cash in on a booming market for commercial property in the Finnish capital.
* STOCKMANN HAS COMPLETED THE DIVESTMENT OF DELICATESSEN'S BUSINESS IN FINLAND
* STOCKMANN IS INVESTIGATING A POSSIBLE DIVESTMENT OF ITS BOOK HOUSE PROPERTY