SunTrust Banks Inc (STI.N)
16 Oct 2018
* QTRLY NET INTEREST MARGIN WAS 3.24 PERCENT, UP 15 BASIS POINTS
SunTrust Banks Inc said on Friday it discovered that a former employee may have attempted to download some information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share it with a criminal third-party.
April 20 SunTrust Banks Inc said on Friday a former employee may have attempted to download some information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share it with a criminal third-party.
BRIEF-Suntrust Banks - Offering Identity Protection For All Current And New Consumer Clients At No Cost On An Ongoing Basis
* SUNTRUST BANKS - OFFERING IDENTITY PROTECTION FOR ALL CURRENT AND NEW CONSUMER CLIENTS AT NO COST ON AN ONGOING BASIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Suntrust CEO Says Late Last Week Learned That There Was Possibility Of External Exposure Of Information
* SUNTRUST BANKS CEO SAYS BELIEVE UNTIL LATE LAST WEEK THAT INFORMATION ACCESSED BY EX-EMPLOYEE DID NOT LEAVE SUNTRUST- CONF CALL
April 20 SunTrust Banks Inc on Friday said a former employee may have attempted to download information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share the information with a criminal third-party.
* SUNTRUST BANKS CFO SAYS EXPECT NET INTEREST MARGIN IN Q2 TO INCREASE BY 1 TO 3 BASIS POINTS , LARGELY AS RESULT OF MARCH RATE HIKE- CONF CALL
* QTRLY NET INCOME AVAILABLE TO COMMON SHAREHOLDERS OF $1.29 PER AVERAGE COMMON DILUTED SHARE
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$69.71||+0.50|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$28.53||+0.61|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$25.25||+0.07|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$108.62||+2.28|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$91.63||+1.08|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$50.97||+0.46|
|BB&T Corporation (BBT.N)||$47.09||+0.30|
|Regions Financial Corp (RF.N)||$17.22||+0.06|
|First Horizon National Corp (FHN.N)||$15.61||-0.40|