Stobart Group Ltd (STOB.L)
July 6 Stobart Group finance chief Richard Laycock has decided to step down, the infrastructure and support services firm said on Friday, the latest in a series of changes in company leadership.
LONDON Stobart investor Neil Woodford on Monday said Chairman Iain Ferguson should resign and reiterated his preference that English businessman Philip Day be elected to the board.
LONDON, June 12 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take around 4.5 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) 3I Group
March 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
LONDON Britain's Stobart Group has scrapped plans to buy Flybe Group , it said on Thursday, adding the UK-based regional airline had rejected a bid and it had decided against making a higher offer.
March 22 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 22 points lower on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.4 pct ahead of the cash market open.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- The 4 'secret' dividend stars you can't afford to miss!
- Why Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited, Lloyds Banking Group PLC and Stobart Group Ltd Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Why Afren Plc, Stobart Group Ltd And Xcite Energy Limited Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE Shares Crashing To New Lows: Anglo American plc, EVRAZ plc And Stobart Group Ltd
- Why AstraZeneca plc, Stobart Group Ltd And Telecom plus PLC Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE Shares Crashing To New Lows