State Street Corp (STT.N)
April 23 Financial services company State Street Corporation on Monday named Richard Irons as head of sales for Global Exchange in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* STATE STREET REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2018 EPS OF $1.62, UP 41%, AND ROE OF 12.8%, UP 2.9 PERCENTAGE POINTS, COMPARED TO THE FIRST-QUARTER OF 2017
April 20 Custody bank State Street Corp reported a 36 percent rise in first-quarter profit on Friday, helped by strong asset servicing and management fees.
April 9 A fund industry trade group representative on Monday disputed the idea that bond exchange-traded funds (ETFs) might fail to hold up under stress, telling U.S. securities regulators he knows of no convincing evidence to suggest such funds' liquidity is a problem.
BRIEF-State Street Says Chairman & CEO Joseph Hooley's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $19.5 Mln VS $14.7 Mln In FY 2016
* STATE STREET SAYS CHAIRMAN & CEO JOSEPH HOOLEY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $19.5 MLN VS $14.7 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* STATE STREET APPOINTS SARA MATHEW AND WILLIAM MEANEY TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 26 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
March 26 State Street Global Advisors, the investment management arm of State Street Corp, on Monday named Kathleen Gallagher head of ETF model portfolios for EMEA and Asia Pacific, effective immediately.
* STATE STREET APPOINTS IAN APPLEYARD AS NEW GLOBAL CONTROLLER AND CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-State Street Corp CEO Joseph Hooley's 2017 Total Compensation Was $15.96 Mln Versus $12.68 Mln In 2016
* STATE STREET CORP CEO JOSEPH L. HOOLEY'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.96 MILLION VERSUS $12.68 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING