Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.NS)
22 Feb 2018
* Profit hit by one-time deferred tax adjustment (Adds details)
* SAYS US FINISHED DOSAGE SALES DURING QUARTER AT US$ 328 MILLION, DOWN 35 PERCENT OVER Q3 LAST YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 14 India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd reported on Wednesday a 75 percent drop in net profit in the quarter ending Dec. 31, well below analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT AFTER TAX 3.65 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 14.72 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* IRONWOOD AND ALLERGAN ANNOUNCE SETTLEMENT WITH SUN PHARMA RESOLVING LINZESS® (LINACLOTIDE) PATENT LITIGATION
Dec 27 Indian shares touched record highs for a third consecutive session on Wednesday, with investors picking pharma stocks such as Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd that have lagged a broader market rally this year.
* ANNOUNCES U.S FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NDA FOR OTX-101 Source text - http://bit.ly/2BDUZEZ Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Reports 12.3 Percent Stake In Scpharmaceuticals As Of November 21
* SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED REPORTS 12.3 PERCENT STAKE IN SCPHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF NOVEMBER 21 - SEC FILING
Nov 14 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries managing director Dilip Shanghvi says:
* Q2 profit down 59 pct * Indian sales rise 11 pct * U.S. sales down 44 pct (Adds detail, executive comment) Nov 14 India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries reported a 59 percent plunge in second-quarter profit on Tuesday, hurt by generics pricing pressure in the United States. Along with other Indian drugmakers, Sun Pharma has had sales dented by rising competition in the generics market and greater pricing scrutiny in the United States,