Synchrony Financial (SYF.N)
BRIEF-Synchrony Financial Files Preliminary Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Offering Of Senior Notes
* FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2027 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zwSiE4) Further company coverage:
* Synchrony stock rise about 3 pct (Recasts, adds forecast, analyst quotes; updates shares))
* PayPal - sees Q4 revenue between $3.64 billion-$3.70 billion versus previous forecast $3.57 billion-$3.63 billion - Conf call
* Synchrony financial says transaction with paypal not expected to impact current capital plan announced may 17- sec filing
Nov 16 Consumer financial services company Synchrony Financial said on Thursday that it would buy $6.8 billion in receivables from PayPal Holdings Inc, including the payment processor's U.S. consumer credit receivables portfolio.
* PayPal and Synchrony Financial announce expanded strategic credit relationship
* Berkshire Hathaway ups share stake in Synchrony Financial by 19 percent to 20.8 million shares
* Synchrony Financial reports third quarter net earnings of $555 million or $0.70 per diluted share
NEW YORK, Oct 11 Concern among investors that General Electric Co may not generate enough cash this year to fully cover its dividend and other promised spending sent its stock to its lowest level in more than four years on Wednesday.
NEW YORK Concern among investors that General Electric Co may not generate enough cash this year to fully cover its dividend and other promised spending sent its stock to its lowest level in more than four years on Wednesday.
|Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS.N)||$258.02||-0.05|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$104.49||+0.07|
|American Express Company (AXP.N)||$100.73||+0.39|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$112.93||+0.66|
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$77.44||+0.33|
|Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD.TO)||$73.50||+0.17|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$63.74||+1.24|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.00||--|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,278.50||-1.50|
|Visa Inc (V.N)||$121.98||+1.59|