Sysco Corp (SYY.N)
* SYSCO CORP SAYS ISSUED $500 MILLION AMOUNT OF 3.550% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025, $500 MILLION AMOUNT OF 4.450% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2048 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2G6a1sr) Further company coverage:
* EXPECTS TO RETAIN EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF FOODSERVICE DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FOR Q2 OF 2018 AND FIRST 26 WEEKS OF 2018, CO RECORDED A BENEFIT FOR REDUCED RATE OF U.S TAX REFORM IN AMOUNT OF $65 MILLION
CHICAGO Top U.S. food distributors Sysco Corp and US Foods Holding Corp have joined retailer Winn-Dixie Stores [BILODW.UL] and other poultry buyers suing the country's biggest chicken processors for allegedly conspiring to inflate prices.
CHICAGO, Jan 31 Top U.S. food distributors Sysco Corp and US Foods Holding Corp have joined retailer Winn-Dixie Stores and other poultry buyers suing the country's biggest chicken processors for allegedly conspiring to inflate prices.
* SYSCO GROWS EUROPEAN BUSINESS WITH KENT FROZEN FOODS ACQUISITION
BRIEF-Sysco Has Placed A Reservation For 50 Of Tesla's New Fully-Electric Semi Tractors At Its Investor Day
* SYSCO SAYS AT ITS INVESTOR DAY IN NEW YORK ON DEC 7, CO HAS PLACED A RESERVATION FOR 50 OF TESLA'S NEW FULLY-ELECTRIC SEMI TRACTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SYSCO CORP - PRESENTED COMPANY'S CUSTOMER-CENTRIC STRATEGIC PRIORITIES
* Sysco Corp - approved a 9 percent increase in quarterly cash dividend
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.72 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S