Talktalk Telecom Group PLC (TALK.L)
20 Mar 2018
March 9 The infrastructure fund of British asset manager M&G Investment Management Ltd said on Friday it had offered to buy rural broadband provider Gigaclear Plc in a deal valued at about 270 million pounds ($374 million).
* INVESCO LTD STAKE IN TALKTALK TELECOM GROUP RISES TO 16.26 PERCENT FROM A 13.95 PERCENT EARLIER - REGULATORY FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
Feb 8 Britain's Investment Association said on Thursday that TalkTalk raising cash from investors through a placing was "a blatant disregard of the industry-accepted standards".
* 190,654,206 NEW SHARES PLACED AT A PRICE OF 107 PENCE PER PLACING SHARE TO RAISE NET PROCEEDS OF ABOUT £200 MILLION AFTER EXPENSES
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed TalkTalk Telecom Group Plc's (TalkTalk) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BB-'. The Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions is detailed below. The rating reflects TalkTalk's sizeable position in the UK broadband market, focus on a niche value-for money segment and a business model that currently generates below-sector average free cashflow (FCF) margins. The company
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Can these cracking dividends be maintained?
- Three shares to buy after today's updates?
- As ARM Holdings plc flies on takeover bid, who could be next?
- Protect yourself from Brexit with Sky plc, Vodafone group plc and Talktalk Telecom group plc?
- Should you buy FTSE kings Standard Chartered plc, Talktalk Telecom Group plc and HSBC Holdings plc?
- Has there ever been a better time to buy Barclays plc, TalkTalk Telecom Group plc & Galliford Try plc?