Talktalk Telecom Group PLC (TALK.L)
22 Jan 2018
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed TalkTalk Telecom Group Plc's (TalkTalk) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BB-'. The Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions is detailed below. The rating reflects TalkTalk's sizeable position in the UK broadband market, focus on a niche value-for money segment and a business model that currently generates below-sector average free cashflow (FCF) margins. The company
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Can these cracking dividends be maintained?
- Three shares to buy after today's updates?
- As ARM Holdings plc flies on takeover bid, who could be next?
- Protect yourself from Brexit with Sky plc, Vodafone group plc and Talktalk Telecom group plc?
- Should you buy FTSE kings Standard Chartered plc, Talktalk Telecom Group plc and HSBC Holdings plc?
- Has there ever been a better time to buy Barclays plc, TalkTalk Telecom Group plc & Galliford Try plc?