Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS)
* SAYS TO HIKE PRICES OF ITS PASSENGER VEHICLES UP TO 25,000 RUPEES PER VEHICLE FROM JANUARY 2018
* SAYS GROUP GLOBAL WHOLESALES IN NOVEMBER 2017 WERE HIGHER BY 22 PERCENT
* SAYS JAGUAR LAND ROVER SOLD 52,332 VEHICLES IN NOVEMBER, UP 10 PERCENT YEAR ON YEAR
Dec 4 Indian stocks rose on Monday as Infosys Ltd rallied on hopes that the appointment of a new CEO would help the company move on from a feud between its board and founders that had pummelled shares.
The Nifty fell 2.58 percent to end at a two-week low of 10,122. India’s GDP data, which was in line with expectations, failed to cheer markets as worries escalated that rising crude oil prices could worsen fiscal deficit. However, a missile launch by North Korea was largely ignored by investors.
* SAYS COMMERCIAL AND PASSENGER VEHICLES SALES IN DOMESTIC MARKET IN NOV AT 52,464, UP 58 PERCENT
LOS ANGELES Success in the United States used to come easily for German automaker BMW AG , whose sporty sedans in three sizes would be snapped up by affluent consumers. | Video
LOS ANGELES Success in the United States used to come easily for German automaker BMW AG, whose sporty sedans in three sizes would be snapped up by affluent consumers. | Video
Nov 10 Indian shares were nearly unchanged on Friday, with refiners such as Reliance Industries Ltd tumbling as oil prices gained overnight and Tata Motors Ltd down after it said its British unit faced intensifying competition.
* Says global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover were 49,757 vehicles in Oct 2017