Tata Motors Ltd (TAMdv.NS)
* BOARD APPROVES SALE OF COMPANY'S DEFENSE BUSINESS TO TATA ADVANCED SYSTEMS, A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF TATA SONS LIMITED
May 2 Indian shares were little changed on Wednesday as gains in auto stocks on the back of solid monthly sales offset losses in IT counters after HCL Technologies Ltd posted a lower-than-expected March quarter profit.
* SAYS APRIL DOMESTIC SALES OF TATA COMMERCIAL AND PASSENGER VEHICLES AT 53,511 UNITS, UP 86 PERCENT
* SAYS NCLT APPROVED SCHEME OF MERGER AND ARRANGEMENT BETWEEN TML DRIVELINES LIMITED AND CO Source text: http://bit.ly/2HZnxPI Further company coverage:
* IN PROCESS OF CONSOLIDATING VARIOUS BUSINESSES ACROSS AEROSPACE AND DEFENCE SECTORS UNDER A SINGLE ENTITY - TATA AEROSPACE & DEFENCE
* SAYS GLOBAL WHOLESALES AT 153,156 IN MARCH 2018 , UP 18 PERCENT
* SAYS MARCH JAGUAR LAND ROVER SALES OF 83,732 DOWN 7.8 PERCENT
April 4 Indian shares rose on Wednesday as strong monthly sales data lifted automobile stocks such as Tata Motors Ltd that led gains on key indexes, with sentiment also boosted by a forecast of normal monsoon rainfall this year.
April 2 Indian shares rose on Monday, the first trading day of the new financial year, tracking gains in global equity markets, while auto stocks such as Tata Motors Ltd led gains after posting strong sales numbers for March.
TOKYO Toyota Motor Corp and Suzuki Motor Corp agreed on Thursday to produce cars for each other in India as Toyota aims to increase its market share in the world's fifth-largest passenger car market.