Tate & Lyle PLC (TATE.L)
17 Jan 2018
* TATE & LYLE PLC NICK HAMPTON APPOINTED CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF TATE & LYLE PLC
British ingredients supplier Tate & Lyle lifted its full-year profit expectations on Thursday, citing a strong first half when growth in its bulk ingredients and speciality food ingredients businesses helped to drive earnings higher.
Nov 2 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 27 points on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.25 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Nov 1 British ingredients supplier Tate & Lyle lifted its full-year profit expectations on Thursday, citing a strong first half when growth in its bulk ingredients and speciality food ingredients businesses helped to drive profit higher.
* HY SALES FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 1 398 MILLION STG VERSUS 1,321 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* TATE & LYLE PLC - GROUP MADE AN ENCOURAGING START TO YEAR WITH PROFIT IN CONSTANT CURRENCY AHEAD OF COMPARATIVE PERIOD, AND VOLUME AHEAD IN BOTH DIVISIONS
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy Tate & Lyle plc, QinetiQ Group plc and Paypoint plc following today's updates?
- 3 super income stocks: BAE Systems plc, Tate & Lyle plc and Petrofac Limited
- What Does Today's News Mean For Card Factory Plc, Tate & Lyle Plc And Gulf Keystone Petroleum Plc?
- Grab A 5% Yield With GlaxoSmithKline plc, Standard Life Plc And Tate & Lyle PLC
- Should You Buy Imperial Brands PLC, Tate & Lyle PLC And Banco Santander SA After Recent News Flow?
- Are Dividends From Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Tate & Lyle PLC And BBA Aviation plc Unmissable?