Tele2 AB (TEL2b.ST)
23 Feb 2018
* TELE2 IOT AND NOKIA EMPOWER ENTERPRISES WITH NEW MODEL FOR GLOBAL IOT DEPLOYMENTS
Feb 9 Investment firm Kinnevik said on Friday it will do all in its power to see the deal between Tele2 and Com Hem through, after proposing a raised dividend for 2017.
* SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH TELE2 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 2 Telecom operator Tele2, which is taking over cable TV firm Com Hem, said on Friday it would aim to grow dividends as it posted a fourth-quarter core profit in line with expectations.
* NET SALES FOR Q4 AMOUNTED TO SEK 6,642 (6,340) MILLION AND EBITDA AMOUNTED TO SEK 1,527 (1,461) MILLION
Jan 23 Cable TV firm Com Hem, which recently announced it will be bought by Tele2, posted on Tuesday fourth-quarter earnings slightly above expectations and kept its forecast of annual mid-single digit underlying EBITDA growth.
STOCKHOLM Tele2 has agreed a $3.2 billion (2.36 billion pounds) takeover of cable TV company Com Hem in a Swedish instalment of a global wave of mergers reshaping the telecoms and media sector.
STOCKHOLM Tele2 has agreed a $3.2 billion takeover of cable TV company Com Hem in a Swedish installment of a global wave of mergers reshaping the telecoms and media sector.
* Tele2 CEO confident of green light for deal (Adds comments, shares, detail)
* TELE2 CEO SAYS CONFIDENT MERGER WITH COMHEM SHOULD BE APPROVED Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)