Tech Mahindra Ltd (TEML.NS)
20 Feb 2018
* TECH MAHINDRA, VMWARE ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION TO JOINTLY DEVELOP, MARKET, AND DELIVER SOLUTIONS TO ACCELERATE NETWORK TRANSFORMATION FOR COMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDERS (CSPS)
Jan 29 Indian software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd posted a 10.2 percent rise in third-quarter net profit, helped by a rise in active clients.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT AFTER TAX 9.43 BILLION RUPEES, UP 10.2 PERCENT
* INDIA'S TECH MAHINDRA TO BUY 17.5 PERCENT STAKE IN US-BASED ALTIOSTAR NETWORKS FOR $15 MILLION (Mumbai Newsroom)
* TECH MAHINDRA LTD ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF TECH MAHINDRA NXT IN ISRAEL Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Jan 11 Price Waterhouse will contest a two-year auditing ban by India's market regulator over a fraud nearly a decade ago at a company it audited, but even if it succeeds in preventing the move Indian business experts expect damage to the auditor's business.
* ACQUIRED FROM BHARTI GROUP FURTHER STAKE OF 22.14 PERCENT FOR CONSIDERATION OF 2.27 BILLION RUPEES
BRIEF-Tech Mahindra Says SC Rejects ED's SLP Challenging Court's Quashing Of Criminal Proceedings Against Co
* UPDATES ON APEX COURT DECISION ON SLP BY ED CHALLENGING ANDHRA PRADESH AND TELANGANA HIGH COURT'S QUASHING OF CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST CO
Nov 1 Software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd posted a better-than-expected rise in second-quarter net profit, aided by key client wins.
* Board approved proposal for amalgamation of wholly-owned unit Sofgen India Pvt Ltd with co Source text: http://bit.ly/2gTxUW7 Further company coverage: