Tahoe Resources Inc (THO.TO)
15 Dec 2017
* Tahoe reports strong mine operating earnings from gold segments for third quarter 2017
* Guatemalan Supreme Court confirms limited consultation area and declines to act on export credential
* Tahoe revises 2017 guidance for gold operations and provides updated reserves and resources at timmins west
TORONTO, Sept 11 Canada's main stock index rose on Monday on the weakening of Hurricane Irma overnight and North Korea refraining from a missile test to mark its 69th anniversary, with financial stocks and Tahoe Resources leading the rally.
TORONTO, Sept 11 Canada's main stock index opened higher on Monday after Hurricane Irma weakened overnight and North Korea did not conduct a missile test over the weekend for its 69th anniversary, with financial stocks and Tahoe Resources leading the rally.
* Tahoe down 18 pct after Guatemala court upholds mine suspension
TORONTO, Aug 25 Canada's main stock index ended slightly lower on Friday, as Tahoe Resources Inc plunged after a Guatemalan court upheld a halt at its top mine and retailer Hudson's Bay Co and construction company Aecon Group Inc surged on word each are considering strategic options.
TORONTO, Aug 25 Canada's main stock index inched higher on Friday as gains for a string of financial stocks were partly offset by a plunge in Tahoe Resources Inc after a court upheld a suspension of the license for its Escobal project in Guatemala, one of the world's largest silver mines.
TORONTO, Aug 25 Canada's main stock index rose early on Friday as miners, financials and railways broadly gained, while Tahoe Resources Inc plunged after a Guatemalan court upheld the suspension of its license to operate one of the world's largest silver mines.
* Tahoe reports solid second quarter 2017 results; ceases dividend and suspends company-wide guidance due to uncertainty in Guatemala