Tigenix NV (TIG.OQ)
PARIS French healthcare group Sanofi has agreed to buy U.S. haemophilia specialist Bioverativ for $11.6 billion(8.34 billion pounds), its biggest deal for seven years and a major play to strengthen its presence in treatments for rare diseases. | Video
* TRANSPARENCY NOTIFICATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 14 OF LAW OF MAY 2, 2007
LONDON An $11 billion (8.12 billion pounds) burst of biotech bids in just four days has fuelled expectations of a 2018 surge in life science deals as large drugmakers shop for promising assets from smaller rivals.
LONDON An $11 billion burst of biotech bids in just four days has fueled expectations of a 2018 surge in life science deals as large drugmakers shop for promising assets from smaller rivals.
TOKYO, Jan 5 Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co said on Friday it has agreed to buy Belgian biotech group TiGenix NV for 520 million euros ($628 million).
* CONFIRMS STRATEGIC FOCUS ON CX601 AND ITS ADIPOSE DERIVED STEM CELL (EASC) PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TIGENIX NV SAYS PLANS TO FOCUS ITS RESOURCES AND CAPABILITIES ON ITS EASC PLATFORM TECHNOLOGY AND ITS PRODUCT CANDIDATES CX601 AND CX611 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REG-TAKEDA AND TIGENIX ANNOUNCE THAT CX601 (DARVADSTROCEL) HAS RECEIVED A POSITIVE CHMP OPINION TO TREAT COMPLEX PERIANAL FISTULAS IN CROHN'S DISEASE
BRIEF-Tigenix Nv - Mesoblast Grants Access To Patents To Support Commercialization Of Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Product Cx601 For Treatment Of Fistulae
* - MESOBLAST GRANTS ACCESS TO PATENTS TO SUPPORT COMMERCIALIZATION OF ADIPOSE-DERIVED MESENCHYMAL STEM CELL PRODUCT CX601 FOR TREATMENT OF FISTULAE
* JP Morgan Chase & Co notifies 3.12 pct shareholding in Tigenix Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: