TiVo Corp (TIVO.OQ)
22 Jan 2018
* TIVO SIGNS EXPANDED PATENT AGREEMENT WITH GOOGLE TO INCLUDE YOUTUBE TV
Jan 11 Tivo Corp has again accused cable operator Comcast Corp of using its patented interactive programming technology without authorization, the latest salvo in the companies' long-running royalty dispute.
* TIVO CORPORATION ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL PATENT LITIGATION AGAINST COMCAST
* TIVO INTRODUCES NEXT-GEN PLATFORM, A GAME-CHANGING TV SOLUTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TIVO CORP SAYS ALTICE USA HAS SELECTED TIVO SERVICES TO SUPPORT SERVICE OFFERINGS UNDER EXPANDED SIX YEAR AGREEMENT
The U.S. International Trade Commission has ruled in favor of Rovi Corp, which is now known as TiVo Corp, and prohibited Comcast Corp from importing and selling certain types of Rovi's Xfinity X1 set-top boxes.
Nov 22 The U.S. International Trade Commission has ruled in favor of Rovi Corp, which is now known as TiVo Corp , and prohibited Comcast Corp from importing and selling certain types of Rovi's Xfinity X1 set-top boxes.
* TiVo Corp - most recently, Rodriguez was executive vice president and Chief Technical Officer of AT&T's entertainment group
* Q3 revenue $197.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $191.6 million
* Tivo and Discovery Communications sign multi-year product agreement