Tullow Oil PLC (TLW.L)
22 Mar 2019
LONDON, March 18 An oil and gas field offshore Guyana owned by Tullow, Total and Eco Atlantic contains around 3.9 billion barrels of oil equivalent, an upgrade of around a third to a September estimate, Eco said on Monday.
NAIROBI, March 12 Kenya's president signed on Tuesday a long-awaited petroleum bill into law to regulate oil exploration and production, and which outlines how revenues will be shared between local communities and companies.
* First indication of Kenya crude pricing expected next week (Adds detail)
NAIROBI, Feb 22 A deal with local Kenyan authorities that would allow Tullow Oil to pump water to pressurise oil wells, crucial for a final green light for the country's only oil project, may be delayed to the third quarter, a Tullow executive said on Friday.
* Has agreed "principles" of Ugandan tax deal (Adds CEO and analyst comment on Uganda tax)
Feb 13 Africa-focused Tullow Oil on Wednesday posted its first annual post-tax profit in five years and said it would resume dividends with a 4.8 cent per share payout as it sets its sights on East African projects and drilling in Guyana.
LONDON A delay in receiving payment from the sale of a stake in Ugandan oilfields caused Tullow Oil to miss cash flow and debt forecasts on Wednesday, although the firm said it expected to receive the money soon and also forecast higher production.
* Net debt at $3.1 bln (Adds details CEO comment, analyst comment)
LONDON, Jan 16 Tullow Oil's production is set to grow to between 94,000 and 102,000 barrel of oil equivalent per day (boed) this year, it said in a trading update on Wednesday, from 90,000 boed last year as it increases output in Ghana.
LONDON, Jan 16 Africa-focused Tullow Oil's production is set to grow to between 94,000 and 102,000 barrel of oil equivalent per day (boed) this year, it said in a trading update on Wednesday, from 90,000 boed last year as it increases output in Ghana.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Which oil major will be the first to soar by 30%+?
- Is this stock the best buy in the resources sector after today's results?
- Three non-UK shares to cure your post-Brexit blues?
- Three great bargains after today’s news?
- Are these 3 resources stocks on the cusp of stunning returns?
- Sinking oil price has torpedoed Premier Oil plc and Tullow Oil plc