Tronox Ltd (TROX.N)
16 Mar 2018
BRUSSELS, March 1 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* UPDATES ON UNIT CRISTAL ENTERING INTO CONDITIONED AGREEMENT TO SELL TO TRONOX ITS DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TITANIUM DIOXIDE BUSINESS
* TRONOX ANNOUNCES EXTENSION TO CRISTAL TIO2 ACQUISITION AGREEMENT
BRIEF-Tronox Reports Q4 Adjusted Non-Gaap Earnings Per Share $0.12 From Continuing Operations Excluding Items
* TRONOX REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* TRONOX LTD - RESCHEDULED ITS Q4 AND FULL YEAR 2017 EARNINGS RELEASE AND WEBCAST CONFERENCE CALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 13 South African miner Exxaro Resources said on Tuesday it would pay a special dividend of 4.5 billion rand ($377 million) from its income reserves after the firm sold stake in U.S. titanium products company Tronox.
* TRONOX'S ACQUISITION OF CRISTAL CLEARED BY SAUDI ARABIA'S GENERAL AUTHORITY FOR COMPETITION
* TRONOX SEEKS OPPORTUNITY FOR DECISION ON MERITS OF PROPOSED CRISTAL ACQUISITION
BRIEF-Tronox To Continue Engagement With European Commission Regarding Planned Acquisition Of Cristal TiO2
* TRONOX TO CONTINUE ENGAGEMENT WITH THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION REGARDING THE PLANNED ACQUISITION OF CRISTAL TIO2
BRUSSELS The European Commission on Wednesday said it had opened an in-depth investigation into the acquisition of Saudi Arabian mining group Cristal by U.S. based peer Tronox , saying the deal may have negative competition effects.