TESARO Inc (TSRO.OQ)
12 Jan 2018
BRIEF-Tesaro Says Anaphylactic Shock, Other Hypersensitivity Reactions Reported For Varubi Injectable Emulsion
* TESARO ANNOUNCES UPDATES TO THE U.S. PRESCRIBING INFORMATION FOR VARUBI (ROLAPITANT) INJECTABLE EMULSION
Ignyta Inc is in advanced talks to sell itself, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday, just three years after the U.S. cancer drugmaker became a public company focused on precision drugs and diagnostics.
* Tesaro secures $500 million non-dilutive term loan financing
BRIEF-Tesaro announces European Commission approval of Zejula for women with recurrent ovarian cancer
* Tesaro announces European Commission approval of Zejula for women with recurrent ovarian cancer
* Q3 revenue $142.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $132.8 million
BRIEF-Opko Health licensee Tesaro announces FDA approval of Varubi IV for delayed nausea, vomiting associated with chemotherapy
* Opko Health licensee Tesaro announces FDA approval of Varubi IV for delayed nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy
* dgap-news: evotec and tesaro enter strategic partnership to discover novel immuno-oncology agents
Tesaro Inc said on Wednesday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved an intravenous version of its drug to treat chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in adults.
Oct 25 Tesaro Inc said on Wednesday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved an intravenous version of its drug to treat chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in adults.
A European Medicines Agency (EMA) panel recommended the approval of Tesaro Inc's key drug, niraparib, for the treatment of recurrent ovarian cancer.
|Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)||¥1,434||-2.50|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥6,500||-31.00|
|Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4519.T)||¥5,810||+50.00|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.54||-0.02|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF83.54||-0.34|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$58.66||+1.06|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,130.00||-2.00|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||7,424.00||+7.00|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$100.34||+1.07|
|BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN.OQ)||$90.22||+0.24|