Total System Services Inc (TSS.N)
22 Mar 2018
* TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO M. TROY WOODS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.1 MILLION VERSUS $6.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GvpzUJ) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Tsys Announces Agreement With Walmart To Implement New Payment Solution At Retail Locations Nationwide
* TSYS ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH WALMART TO IMPLEMENT NEW PAYMENT SOLUTION AT RETAIL LOCATIONS NATIONWIDE
BRIEF-TSYS Extends Agreement With Permanent TSB To Continue Processing Its Credit And Debit Card Portfolios
* TSYS EXTENDS AGREEMENT WITH PERMANENT TSB TO CONTINUE PROCESSING ITS CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD PORTFOLIOS
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.79 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* IN CONNECTION WITH MERGER AGREEMENT WITH CAYAN, ON DEC 16, CO ENTERED INTO COMMITMENT LETTER WITH BANK OF AMERICA
Total System Services Inc (TSYS) on Monday said it would buy payment technology firm Cayan for $1.05 billion in cash to expand its offerings to small and mid-sized U.S. businesses.
Dec 18 Total System Services Inc (TSYS) on Monday said it would buy payment technology firm Cayan for $1.05 billion in cash to expand its offerings to small and mid-sized U.S. businesses.
Dec 18 U.S. payment processor Total System Services Inc (TSYS) on Monday said it would buy payment technology company Cayan in an all cash deal valued at $1.05 billion.
* TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES INC - TRANSACTION VALUED AT APPROXIMATELY $1.05 BILLION
* Appointed Thaddeus Arroyo and Richard Smith to board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: