Turk Telekomunikasyon AS (TTKOM.IS)
18 Jan 2018
* SAYS THERE WERE SOME INITIAL DISCUSSIONS TO ACQUIRE STAKE IN TURK TELEKOM , THESE DID NOT PROGRESS TO NEGOTIATION STAGE Source: (http://bit.ly/2BYqEBk) Further company coverage:
* SIGNS LOAN AGREEMENT DEAL WORTH EUR 200.0 MILLION WITH BANK OF CHINA
* DECIDES TO FULLY PARTICIPATE IN SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE OF UNIT AVEA
ISTANBUL, Dec 6 Turkish fixed-line operator Turk Telekom aims to hold initial public offerings for subsidiaries such as Argela as well as other firms it will invest in, the company's chief executive, Paul Doany, said on Wednesday.
* SIGNS LONG-TERM LOAN AGREEMENT WORTH OF USD 100.0 MILLION WITH BANK OF AMERICA
ISTANBUL, Nov 16 Turkey's BDDK banking regulator has asked creditors of Oger Telecom to not classify the struggling firm's debt as "non-performing", after it missed a third straight repayment, BDDK head Mehmet Ali Akben told Reuters on Thursday.
* TO ESTABLISH VENTURE CAPITAL COMPANY TO SUPPORT STARTUP AND MIDDLE-SIZED ENTERPRISES IN ORDER TO CREATE VALUE FROM THEIR GROWTH
* REPORTED ON TUESDAY Q3 REVENUE OF 4.53 BILLION LIRA VERSUS 4.112 BILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
ANKARA/ISTANBUL, Oct 20 Turkey's Treasury will not grant a request from Saudi shareholders in Turk Telekom to extend a deadline in debt talks, two people familiar with the matter said.
ANKARA/ISTANBUL, Oct 20 Turkey's Treasury will not grant a request from Saudi shareholders in Turk Telekom to extend a deadline in on-going debt talks, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.