Texas Instruments Inc (TXN.OQ)
BRIEF-Texas Instruments Says CEO Brian Crutcher Will Receive Annual Base Salary Of $1 Mln Starting June 1
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS SAYS AS CEO AND PRESIDENT, BRIAN CRUTCHER WILL RECEIVE ANNUAL BASE SALARY OF $1 MILLION BEGINNING JUNE 1, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2E03MmM) Further company coverage:
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC - BOARD DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.62 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BRIAN CRUTCHER TO BECOME NEXT CEO OF TI ON JUNE 1 AND CURRENT CEO RICH TEMPLETON CONTINUES AS CHAIRMAN
BRIEF-WiTricity collaborates with Texas Instruments on electric vehicle wireless charging solution
* WiTricity - co, Texas Instruments collaborate on electric vehicle wireless charging solution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Texas Instruments prices $500 million of investment grade notes
LONDON Franco-Italian chipmaker STMicroelectronics raised its year-end outlook on Thursday on rising third-quarter revenue and net profits, powered by a key customer that analysts believe is Apple .
* Says M&A not a priority despite ongoing sector consolidation (Adds CEO, investor comment on M&A)
Texas Instruments Inc's quarterly revenue and profit beat estimates as the largest maker of analog semiconductors continues to benefit from a surge in demand for its chips from automotive and industrial companies.
Oct 24 Texas Instruments Inc's quarterly revenue and profit beat estimates as the largest maker of analog semiconductors continues to benefit from a surge in demand for its chips from automotive and industrial companies.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,412,000.00||-54,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,978,000.00||-22,000.00|
|Renesas Electronics Corporation (6723.T)||¥1,323||-6.00|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$45.69||+0.87|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$68.49||+0.45|
|Richtek Technology Corp. (6286.TW)||--||--|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.MI)||€20.22||-0.22|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.O)||--||--|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)||$121.17||+0.72|