Under Armour Inc (UA.N)
20 Mar 2018
NEW YORK Kohl's Corp shares fell more than 6 percent on Thursday after the retailer forecast first-quarter earnings below Wall Street's expectations, partly due to higher costs, taking the shine off strong sales for the holiday shopping period.
Under Armour Inc beat estimates for fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday, sending shares up nearly 19 percent as strong international sales alleviated a bad run of results.
Feb 13 Under Armour Inc beat estimates for fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday, sending shares up nearly 19 percent as strong international sales alleviated a bad run of results.
* UNDER ARMOUR REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS; ANNOUNCES OUTLOOK FOR 2018
Kohl's Corp posted far stronger same-store sales for the holidays than its bigger peers, as a revamp of its business model and a strategy to have more stand-alone department stores rather than at struggling shopping malls paid off.
* Kohl's 6.9 pct same-store holiday sales growth dwarfs rivals'
* UNDER ARMOUR ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH TEAM CANADA THROUGH 2024
* UNDER ARMOUR ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC CHANGES IN ITS DIGITAL BUSINESS
* UNDER ARMOUR NAMES DAVID BERGMAN AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* Redwave Global says announced partnership with Under Armour Inc to provide restorative apparel to consumers nationwide Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: