Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBIP.PA)
20 Apr 2018
* REG-UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT : UBISOFT REACHES AGREEMENT WITH VIVENDI FOR ITS FULL EXIT FROM UBISOFT'S SHARE CAPITAL
* REG-UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT : UBISOFT ACQUIRES BLUE MAMMOTH GAMES
March 1 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* European stocks dip * UK inflation close to highest in 6 years * FTSE outperforms Feb 13 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Julien Ponthus. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com CLOSING SNAPSHOT: ONE STEP FORWARD, TWO STEPS BACK (1709 GMT) Europe's STOXX 600 has given back nearly
Feb 13 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. ALTICE: Altice announced on Monday the closing of the transaction to sell its telecommunications solutions business and data center operations in Switzerland
* Q3 SALES EUR 725.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 529.9 MILLION YEAR AGO
* UBISOFT, TENCENT ANNOUNCED STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO BRING SELECTION OF KETCHAPP GAMES TO TENCENT'S NEWLY-LAUNCHED MOBILE WEIXIN MINI-GAME APPLICATION Further company coverage:,
LONDON Britain has finally got the green light to proceed to the next phase of Brexit talks after it came back with promises on the Irish border that have placated its DUP allies in Belfast while keeping Dublin happy.
French video game producer Ubisoft said on Thursday it was delaying the release of three games and lowering its 2017/18 sales goals while raising its targeted profit margin.
Dec 7 French video game producer Ubisoft said on Thursday it was delaying the release of three games and lowering its 2017/18 sales goals while raising its targeted profit margin.