Unilever PLC (ULVR.L)
18 Dec 2017
* SAYS TERMS OF TRANSACTION WERE NOT DISCLOSED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNILEVER COMPLETES EUR5BN SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* UNILEVER CEO SAYS NOT CLEAR THAT STRAYING VERY FAR FROM CORE BUSINESS IN M&A IS ALWAYS GREAT PAYOUT
* UNILEVER NORTH AMERICA PRESIDENT SAYS USA SALES WILL END YEAR BELOW 1 PERCENT
* UNILEVER CFO SAYS SEES 6 BILLION EUROS IN SAVINGS TO 2019, REINVESTING 4 BILLION OF THAT
* UNILEVER EXEC SAYS "RELATIVELY COMFORTABLE" ABOUT TARGETS FOR 4 BILLION EUROS OF SUPPLY CHAIN SAVINGS, 2 BILLION EUROS FROM ZBB AND 100 PERCENT CASH CONVERSION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Martinne Geller)
* UNILEVER EXEC SAYS "ON TRACK" WITH PROCESS OF DIVESTING SPREADS BUSINESS
* UNILEVER HEAD OF PERSONAL CARE BUSINESS SAYS "REMAINS UNSATISFIED" WITH SALES AND IS "DETERMINED AND CONFIDENT" THAT CO WILL SOON BE GROWING ABOVE 4 PERCENT
* UNILEVER CFO SAYS 3-5 PERCENT SALES GUIDANCE INCLUDES STEP-UP IN VOLUME GROWTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Nov 28 Unilever sees a single corporate structure as in the best interests of the company and its shareholders but has not yet made an official decision to pursue one, it said on Tuesday.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are these the only three stocks in the FTSE 100 worth buying?
- Are these two FTSE 100 favourites massively over-priced?
- Why now is the perfect time to buy these 3 super income stocks
- Why I’m waiting for a pullback on these three core holdings
- Three dividend champions at the top of my shopping list
- Should you be worried about weak sales growth at Unilever plc, J Sainsbury plc and Marks and Spencer Group Plc?