Union Bank of India Ltd (UNBK.NS)
23 May 2018
* GOT SANCTIONED ADHOC FACILITY OF 50.6 MILLION RUPEES ON LC FACILITY SECURED WITH UNION BANK OF INDIA Source text - https://bit.ly/2qoLbeC Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, March 27 Indian state-run Punjab National Bank is working with the government and India's central bank to try to settle a dispute over claims from counterparty banks in a $2 billion fraud by the end of March, a source with direct knowledge said.
MUMBAI, March 9 Union Bank of India has direct credit exposure of about 1.2 billion rupees ($18.4 million) to companies controlled by jeweller Nirav Modi, and another 1.75 billion rupees ($26.9 million) to Gitanjali group of companies, its chief executive told Reuters on Friday.
* CO, THROUGH FOREIGN BRANCHES, HAS BEEN TAKING EXPOSURE WITH PNB AS COUNTER-PARTY UNDER LOUS ISSUED THROUGH SWIFT MESSAGE
* ISSUE OF SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO INDIA GOVERNMENT FOR 45.24 BILLION RUPEES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW DELHI, Feb 3 State-run Union Bank of India Ltd on Saturday posted a net loss of 12.5 billion rupees ($194.95 million) for the third quarter, weighed down by provisions made for borrowers undergoing bankruptcy proceedings.
* APPROVED TO RAISE TOTAL CAPITAL TO UP TO 80.24 BILLION RUPEES IN FORM OF EQUITY CAPITAL/AT 1 CAPITAL/TIER II CAPITAL DURING 2017-18
* SAYS SOLD ENTIRE STAKE OF 10 PERCENT IN EXPERIAN CREDIT INFORMATION COMPANY OF INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Source text - http://bit.ly/2rQXzXV Further company coverage:
* APPROVES ISSUE PRICE OF SHARES FOR QIP TO ELGIBLE QIBS AT 154.65 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Dec 7 State-run Union Bank of India launched a share sale to institutions on Thursday to raise at least 10 billion rupees ($155 million), sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.